If you have troubles connecting to some IMAP Servers
$rcmail_config['enable_caching'] = FALSE;
If you have many people using your roundcube webmail you’ll need a “Remember Password” function
change it from:
<roundcube:object name="loginform" form="form" autocomplete="off" />
<roundcube:object name="loginform" form="form" autocomplete="on" />
Dont forget to clear the cache
Follow the default install instructions…
Before you click initial database do
$rcmail_config['db_dsnw'] = 'sqlite://roundcubemail?mode=0646';
$rcmail_config['db_dsnw'] = 'sqlite:///roundcubemail?mode=0646';
after this do:
sqlite -init SQL/sqlite.initial.sql sqlite.db .exit
Now you can initialize your database
1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Command Prompt.
2. At a command prompt, type the following command , and then press ENTER:
3. Type the following command a command prompt, and then press ENTER:
4. Troubleshoot the devices and drivers in Device Manager.
NOTE: Click Show hidden devices on the View menu in Device Managers before you can see devices that are not connected to the computer.
5. When you finish troubleshooting, close Device Manager.
6. Type exit at the command prompt.
Note that when you close the command prompt window, Window clears the devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1 variable that you set in step 2 and prevents ghosted devices from being displayed when you click Show hidden devices.